THE STYLISH & VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARDS
As the torch was passed to me, (thanks to Nitty) so I pass it on
Here are the rules:
The rules for winning these awards are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know that they have won.
1. I am an extremely random and not normal person
2. I love food! Especially anything that goes with efo riro!
3. I love my job so much that it amazes people, even some people I work with
4. I love making new friends and secretly enjoy breaking the rules to make new friends
5. I love travelling and I still have a loooooooong list of places I will love to visit one day.
6. I prefer old love songs to the current ones. I enjoy listening to Frank Sinatra L.O.V.E now and again and my currently favourite song is OLEKU by prince. I also enjoy listening to Jack Johnson amongst others
7. Finally, I appreciate those who read my blog and leave comments and my friends and family! mwah.
Now to 15 blogs that make me rush to my laptop at every opportunity to check whether they have updated their blog. In no particular order:
1. Esco – This guy has genuine skill
2. Housewife tales – I prepare for my future wifely duties by reading her blogs
3. Musings of a Caramel Latte Addict – The way she serves the word of God is thought provoking and her short stories are superb
4. 2ndelawalblog – only recently subscribed to his blogs but they are funny
5. miafarradaily – I find her blogs refreshing to read
6. Nice Anon – I only discovered her today but i think she deserves a shout, read her blog and you’ll see what I mean
7. Naija Daydreamer – when I first started blogging, she had this short story she had been blogging about and it just got me hooked straight away. I could so see that being a movie
8. Naija mum in london – I enjoy her blogs especially the most recent one about teaching her sons how to understand women
9. looking glass of an immigrant – another blog I enjoy reading
10. Be-You-tiful – my darling friend just started a blog about inspiring young ladies, check her out
11. Striving for a good denouement – I stumbled on this blog and loved what I saw
12. Thisisthediaryofanotmadblackwoman – enjoyable read
13. In my dreams it was simpler – trust me you want to read this
14. Scomiss – another interesting read
15. SKANK – I like her style
That’s all for now folks, now off to run errands. xx