11 things with a twist
First and foremost, thank you all so much for your comments on my last blog saying good luck. I really appreciate the comments, emails and blackberry messages and I hope I have done you all proud. We will find out in about 4 weeks *ick*!
So, to the matter at hand…
Mr Single Nigerian tagged me in the 11 things thing… but in my opinion he has asked really really random questions. Because I happen to have some respect for him I will answer his random questions… but then I will also tell you 11 random things about myself, not that you asked for them but oh well!
Mr Single Nigerian’s questions:
1. Who started this thing biko? No idea
2. What drives/motivates/pushes you in life? The fact that I am not an expert in anything (yet). I just feel like I have so much in life to learn and so little time and opportunities so my aim or at least what I think my aim is is to keep going and doing my best until I know all I need to know and I am in the best in the path I choose in life.
3. If you could pick some place on earth to be at the moment you answer this question where would it be? I would say in Nigeria! Right now it is my lunch break at work, it is sunny outside. I haven’t had much to do today and I am begnning to get frustrated.. that is story for my next blog.. so instead of sitting here doing nothing, I will rather be in Nigeria planning my wedding and distributing my aso-ebi.. there seems to be a hiccup on that right now I wish I was there in person to sort out… sorry for the long story but you asked!
4. What is your favourite blog, top blog online dont lie, God is watching you? I will start by defining what I consider a favourite blog. A favourite blog is a blog I visit even when I consider myself on a blog holiday (.i.e. when I am no blogging myself). The answer to this is Bella Naija… I didnt even consider it a blog, I just thought it was just a website.. I know this sounds really silly and blonde.. but it is a blog. I should qualify this by saying the wedding section (when it is updated regularly) is my favourite blog. LOL I wonder if this will change post wedding.
5. If God were to close his eyes for 10 hours and grant you a hall pass what will you do with it? Hmmmmm…. lool, my mind is roaming right now.. Let’s start by saving 5 hours for something I am not going to share (beaming with a satisfied smile). The remaining 5 hours will be shared between jazzing investors to want to merge and acquire other companies so I will have work to do. Actually, the rest I can’t say either.. just incase I become a very important person one day and someone digs this blog out to question my integrity..*hian* LOL dreams eh?
6. What makes you happy except God? Seeing as it is what and not Who… I will say love makes me happy! I love being in love and seeing people in love. I also love hearing about love stories.. and seeing people at the edge of love, just about to fall deeeeeeeeep down that endless pit of bliss… *sigh* it makes me happy!
7. Do you have a daughter? No I don’t. But I will in a few years time. She will be beautiful with th right features from her mama and papa. I wish her father’s rich, full black hair and lovely skin on her. She will also have a combination of our intelligence… this goes for our children and not just our daughter…. #gettingcarriedaway
8. Would you let your daughter marry my (SNM) son? It depends… first of all, ASL (age sex location… lol brings back memories of chatting in msn chatrooms!)? We will need a full resume.. if he isn’t like her father he will have to come for round 2 3 and maybe 4 interview. I guess it also depends on if she loves him… afterall my parents didn’t interfere in my love life, why should I in daughter’s?
9. What is the one thing you wish for more than anything else? I wish for myself and my loved ones, including does who wish me well to be happy forever and ever and ever.
10. At a scale of Hulk to worker ant what do you do when you are angry? I would say I am very irrational when I am angry and I tend to speak a lot of English… but I never get physical.. well not yet so I will say Hulk minus 55% which I guess is the same as worker aunt plus 45%. Do the maths.
11. Wha is your favourite animal? Growing up we used to have parrots and dogs. so I guess it will be one of them. If I were to choose, I will say dogs.
I think every blogger has already been tagged. If you haven’t please answer 11 random questions about yourself and I look forward to reading your answers.
As for 11 random things about me.. I change my mind. I actually enjoyed answering SNM’s questions and I think that should be fine for now… maybe next time!